Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG - OUTREACH - 002 - Identifying Targets and Priorities

Richard, thanks for this excellent start:

On 20 Aug 2002 at 23:26, Richard Henderson wrote:

> ITEM 4. Establishing Initial Priority Targets.
[...]
> a. The Name of our Organisation

I think it is not only important to define the name of our Organization, but also the
Vision and Mision of the Organization. IMO these are key elements to start any
outreach effort, and the basis for any publicity materials.

Roberto Roggiero
Quito, Ecuador