RE: [atlarge-discuss] Report to the ERC

> accepting to act under unfavourable conditions to get those principles
> implemented in practice as much as possible

This is the heart of the matter.  There is practical implementation of
principles (its got legs and is enforceable), and there is lip service.

In the case of the blueprint, at large has been kissed off.  By pretending
otherwise, you lend credence to their Orwellian spin.

My concern lies in the fact that those of you who participate in their
dog-and-pony shows, surely know this.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com