Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Jeff,

For your benefit, and for the benefit of all others that have to put up with
your pointless innuendos, let me again state for the record that my sole
"relationship" with register.com consisted of having been an hourly-wage
worker on the overnight shift (handling the phones, answering registrant
questions, and providing customer service).  In that capacity, I never
interacted with Management (they were all comfortably asleep in their beds at
that hour) and I never developed a relationship with "chums" at Verisign.  My
work history is transparent.  Yours, on the other hand, appears to be replete
with so many fabrications that one wonders at the nature of your pathological
disorder.