Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> For your benefit, and for the benefit of all others that have to put up with
> your pointless innuendos, let me again state for the record that my sole
> "relationship" with register.com consisted of having been an hourly-wage
> worker on the overnight shift (handling the phones, answering registrant
> questions, and providing customer service).  In that capacity, I never
> interacted with Management (they were all comfortably asleep in their beds at
> that hour) and I never developed a relationship with "chums" at Verisign.

  Thank you for this enlightening clarification finally Danny.  Why didn't
you state this some time ago when you had more than ample opportunity
to do so?  Very puzzling that...

> My
> work history is transparent.  Yours, on the other hand, appears to be replete
> with so many fabrications that one wonders at the nature of your pathological
> disorder.

  I have not fabrications in my history of my making.  Indeed others have
attempted to fabricate a number of slurs from time to time, even
on this forum.  That of course is none of my doing and therefore
you are again the one making false and slurred statements regarding
me, as you have on occasion done to others even on this forum.
Why you persist in doing so I cannot imagine nor do I really
care other than it is disruptive in the extreme to do so and does
not in any way help this @large effort.

  So in conclusion Danny, if you are not going to join and you do
not wish to assist in the @large effort, than pray tell us all
what you are trying to accomplish by remaining on this forum
and taking pot shots at myself and others on it?