Re: [atlarge-discuss] comments welcome [Joey breaks his silence]

Dear Joey;
thank you for your kind words. We have actually the same thinking below. I should have put deocracy between quotes. They had no idea about what they did. They just tried to make what was just and efficient, in their own way. To mimicking the solutions they opposed as many had done before. They went progressively as you note it.

Our situation is the same. We are people made to suffer by ICANN invaders. We want to be efficient against them, in our own way because this is the one we want to defend. The Brits told the Insurgents they had to obey the rule of their world as ICANN asks us to obey the rules of the ICANN community. We are not opposed: it is just that they are not ours. Franklin was good pal with Louis XVI and both suffered from pseudo activits. The real thing is a job must be done; let do it seriously so we can protect our's and others' fun.

We are the crowds of the world. We are a little bit organized. Like Volunteers. These are the @large.