Re: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

Danny and Ross,

I will try to refrain from any cheap shots but you are both students of life and
history.

The constitutions of Nations so Great and diverse as Canada, Mexico, Vietnam, US
and France,  all hold the truth to be completely self evident that each
individual has a right to contribute to their governance.
(I believe but cannot recall exactly but I believe that would also Israel,
Ukraine, Zimbabwe and South Korea)
That it is not based upon the ownership of a thing or land, it is prohibited that
it may be based upon ownership in each constitution.  A Netizen or a dotcommoner
is a user of the space provided by the Internet.
A child is a user of the air and nourishment of their nation.  Upon maturity each
should be given a voice.

Now reread the language that so often starts with "we hold these truths to be
self evident".

Then the only question you have is; is use of the internet a right or a privilege
reserved for folks like you, that can afford and afford to maintain a domain
name?

Don't be stupid, nothing is free, but that is a different issue all together, my
government provides free access and soon all will.  That is an economic priority
issue not a rights issue.

Drop this issue, has been fought over for over 200 years and it damn well has
settled for individuals, all over the world - except for estranged weird
countries- where we will reach sooner or later because these truths open mind and
power and right through knowledge and INDIVIDUAL EMPOWERMENT.
If you doubt me further read both Martin Luthers' works, no I don't mean both of
one of their works I mean both Luthers.

Thank you for the opportunity to convince you,
Sincerely,
eric