Re: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

Danny, all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  The overiding reasons are thus:

1.) The stakeholders/users are guarenteed participation and a vote
     under the WHite Paper and the MoU, as well as originally promised
     by the ICANN BOD.

2.) The stakeholders/users PAY the lions share of the Internet structure
     costs and are what make the internet what it is today.

3. ) Stakeholders/users that are also stock holders in publically held
       companies that provide DNSO and other Internet related services
       and facilities have a distinct STAKE in what effects them.

  Of course Ross already know these and some other lesser
reasons but refuses to recognize them as valid.  Hence he is just
casting bait on the water's so to speak, yet again...  An interesting
tactic, but not very conviencing to the stakeholders/users...

  So our members would say to Ross, as they effectively have
several times before.  No Ross, you convince us that we should
not have active participation and a vote on what effects us...

  To date, Ross has not been forthcoming with any convincing
answer to them...