Re: [atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID membership criteria

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Not hardly Danny.  But of course you can amuse yourself in
thinking such utter nonsense.  None the less on three separate
occasions she raised some interests with me on the phone
just after our proposal at that time.  I did not get the impression
nor when I ask directly did she indicate such.  Hence I think you
are simply engaging in silly nonsense.  But of course you have been
on a nonsense binge of late, it seems, so I suppose we should not
be surprised...

  Further I fail to see any relevant or substantive discourse your slur
here is adding to the WG discussion...  As a critical non-member, perhaps
you have ulterior motives?