Re: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

Todd,

Please clarify for me:

. Do you support end-user representation or only domain owner
representation on the ICANN Board?

. Do you agree with Jefsey's model of end-users contributing to the
network content as a whole (browsers submitting forms, sending email,
fighting spam, paying ISPs, paying & playing MMORPGs, etc.)?

Thanks,
-s