RE: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name - TLD extension

Which is why I support InternetAtLarge. It's available with all the main
global TLD extensions, so that those who feel in some way demeaned by a TLD
included in the name (personally I do not), can by all means exclude it in
the sure and certain knowledge that anybody typing it into a browser will
end up in the right pace and not at a reseller site.

And no, Bruce, I do not agree that we need to give free ads to tangy.com.

Regards,
Joanna