Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name - TLD extension

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  As a new Name "InternetAtLarge" is a fair, but only fair choice.
Remember or try to think in terms that any new name with
the string "atlarge" inclusive is now tainted or perhaps confusing with
Esther and Denise's "At-Large.org" and would be difficult to
distinguish this organization from the ALAC/ALOC/ALAG
alphabet soup associated with "At-Large.org" in outreach
and marketing as well as perhaps hopefully in the aid of
a PR firm to promote us...