Re: [atlarge-discuss] The ship is sinking

Well Danny doesn't this kind of defeat the concept of an at-large?  If we urge
huge populace how to vote then it is like the ISOC and not a free voting
membership.
This is not a special interest group.  This is a democratic concept.
I could be missing something, please explain how the panel should urge people
how to vote?
Perhaps I am wrong but this seems fundamentally opposed to at-large.

I would love to be corrected,