Re: [atlarge-discuss] No individual blame

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Those whom are elected to positions of authority out of, or from
ignorance, deserve the representation or leadership they themselves
voted for.

  Presently however, we don't have official leadership in the panel,
as they were elected for a set of specific functions to work upon
and complete.  Unless or until those tasks are completed, all other
discussion on issues here is for future potential consideration.