[atlarge-discuss] Cowardice

Danny I have been around and read history long enough to see them succeed.
And it is complete negative bullshit that only those with "power and Money
Succeed"
May I remind you of the 13 colonies that endorsed the declaration of
independence, may I remind you of South Africa, may i remind you of Juarez in
Mexico. No money and no power just right.  There is no money or power source
behind hour cultural and economic revolution in Vietnam, it is just right.

It is the power of the people that toppled the Iron curtain and created a new
Russia.
Be a part of the solution or get out of the way. Read Plato and Aristotle and
then either join the group or leave but fighting it from bitterness from without
is cowardice