Re: [atlarge-discuss] U.S. Will Renew ICANN's Authority

I go one step further;

Once our model is set up and substantiated it can be cookie cutter applied and
other groups can just use it for themselves and not have to do this again.
Best practices, by-laws and a funding model and then boom bada bing!
0.02 VND