Re: [atlarge-discuss] Divide and conquer

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Sure Ron, this all could come to pass.  The IDNO comes to mind
as at least a similar example.  But it need not happen, should not
happen,
and if we are careful, honest, forthright, diligent, persistent,
insistant,
and consistent, it shall not happen...