Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: at-large representativeness

Whoa,
Technical needs are not the determination of value of something.
Wait, unless someone is running contrary to Antitrust and Monopoly concepts?
I guess if you get it for free and no one else can have it because of
government intervention, maybe the price should be reflective of actual costs
rather than greed.
(do not get me wrong I appreciate greed)

Eric