[atlarge-discuss] Resignation and Jeff Williams

"Jeff Williams" wrote:> We are a good and Nobel cause... Are we going for a Nobel prize here?  Such a juvenile use of the wrong word could only be made by THE ZOMBI!  I beleive you are looking for the word "noble" (not capitalized). Would you beleive that a person who claims he is  "one whom is pretty well legally educated and trained" [http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00477.html] would say something so idiotic?   Jeff Willaims, please tell us where you were legally educated and trained.   ARE YOU A LAWYER JEFF WILLIAMS? Claiming to be a lawyer and offering useless advice can only hurt our cause.  Read below: ================================================================================================================ From the Jeff Willaims FAQ, Jeff has tried to BS and blunder his way through Trademark Dispute law before.
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.html   Regular readers will know to Ignore him, but for new people who have fallen into his trapHERE IS A JEFF WILLIAMS FAQ:

Why is there no web site for an organization with 124,000 people?
Because it doesn't exist.

A phone number he lists in his sig file, 972-244-3801,  is "out of order".

Grapevine, TX Chamber of Commerce has no record of INEG Group
(The original author of this FAQ telephoned them).
http://www.grapevinechamber.org/members.cfm?charpass=I

Jeff Williams FAQs from other lists.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00615.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

Non-existence of INEG
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/02722.html

Please find below some additional
claims he has made recently (7/02) regarding his exploits:

1.  worked at CMA (an IT consulting firm) developing management
prinicpals (his spelling not mine)
2.  worked for the United States government on a program called Krypto
(must be top secret because a Google search reveals only that it was
the dog companion of Superboy)
3.  worked for Systems Administration, Networking, and Security
Institute (sans.org) on BIND security
4.  worked for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) in Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI)
5.  worked for the Vietnam Veterans Association
6.  worked for the Dallas Businessmen's Association (a Google search
revealed no such organization)
7.  worked for the United States Department of Defense as a project
coordinator on the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET)
8.  worked for the World Trade Organization on General Agreement on
Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
9.  worked on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
10.  attended the Economic Summit meeting held by President George. W.
Bush in Waco, TX, in August, 2002.

The above 10 items are from these sources:

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0207/msg00457.html
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00619.html

Just a reminder and a repost of the Jeff Willaims FAQ.  I see that Jeff
Williams has been writing not as an individual, but in the plural
again.  Using phrases like "At such time as we [INEGroup] have done a
complete review"

This is just a reminder that INEG group does not exist, that Jeff
Willaims is not to be taken seriously, and that he speaks only for himself
and not for a group of 100,000 people.  Frankly it is sad, and I wish he
would get help.  Regular readers will ignore his inane ramblings, but
new readers may be tricked into replying.

Among the "nutsy-cukoo" things he has said in the last few weeks are:

That he met personally with President George Bush in Waco Texas and
that he is having secret email conversations with government officials.

Here is the rest of the FAQ:

Jeff Williams' FAQ. (99/01)

--

1. Who is Jeff Williams?

Jeffrey A. Williams, <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>, has claimed in
postings to various lists:

-- to be the Chief Executive Officer and the Co-Founder of the 4.8
billion dollar privately held employee owned INEG. INC

-- to be the Director of Internet Network Engineering and Senior
Java/CORBA Engineer for the Information Network Engineering Group,
INEG INC.

-- to be an ex-IBM Fellow,

-- to have to have graduated from UTD and to have a law degree from
SMU Law School

-- to have three degrees, MBA, Masters in Computer Science and
Engineering, and Law

-- to have served as a judge for 7 years

-- to be a member of the IETF

-- to serve on several medium sized business boards and on the boards
of several banks

-- to be the author of two books and is working on a third

-- to own 3 ISPs, including Frisco net, Deltanet and Wiltel, with 1.6
million users

-- to have been a fighter pilot with USMC, flying missions in Chile
and for the DEA, as a reserve pilot in the USMC, stationed out of
Grand Prairie air station just south of Dallas

-- to have been acting squadron commander of the Marine combat F4
squadron VMF214 (Black Sheep) at Tan Son Nhut during the Viet Nam war

-- to have spent several years in NIS (Naval Investigative Service)

-- Graduate of Naval Staff & War College

-- Retired Colonel, United States Marine Corps

-- to own 8% of eBay

However,

-- Jeff's 'INEG. INC' does not exist except as a fantasy in Jeff
Williams' mind.

-- Jeff changed the name of the company in his .sig, in Jan 1998,
from  'Information Eng. Group' to Information Network Eng. Group.
INEG. INC., when the real Information Engineering Group
<http://www.ieg-america.com/>, became aware of Jeff's use of their
name.

-- SMU Law School Registrar's office, (214) 768-2618, disclaims all
knowledge of Jeff.

Jeffrey A. Williams is a fake and an imposter.

--

2. Why should I take care in sending private email to Jeff Williams?

He may post it to the list. Ironically, in his postings of others'
private email so far the content has been counter-productive to his
reputation and credibility. You should presume any email to him will
posted to the list.

--

3. Is there other material available on Jeff Williams?

http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/03504.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05347.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05525.html