Re: [atlarge-discuss] Resignation and Jeff Williams

A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.

    --Aesop

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Watkins" <illinois_realtors_group@yahoo.com>
To: <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 11:37 AM
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Resignation and Jeff Williams

> "Jeff Williams" wrote:> We are a good and Nobel cause... Are we going for
a Nobel prize here?  Such a juvenile use of the wrong word could only be
made by THE ZOMBI!  I beleive you are looking for the word "noble" (not
capitalized). Would you beleive that a person who claims he is  "one whom is
pretty well legally educated and trained"
[http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00477.html] would say something
so idiotic?   Jeff Willaims, please tell us where you were legally educated
and trained.   ARE YOU A LAWYER JEFF WILLIAMS? Claiming to be a lawyer and
offering useless advice can only hurt our cause.  Read below:
==================================== From the Jeff Willaims FAQ, Jeff has
tried to BS and blunder his way through Trademark Dispute law before.
> http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.html   Regular
readers will know to Ignore him, but for new people who have fallen into his
trapHERE IS A JEFF WILLIAMS FAQ: