[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Loss of voting rights, October 20, 2002

Joanna and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Bruce?

  In any event Joanna well said indeed here!  Well done Joanna!

  It would seem that what the ICANN BoD giveth, it now wishes to
take away!  So it is written, so it shall be done!?

  It is incredulous to understand and believe that given the history
of a number of ICANN's own BOD members statements and comments
that such an event or action could possible be taken!  "The internet is for
everyone".  Indeed?  Well it doesn't seem so from this proposed action.
My how the mighty have fallen...  :(  But I suppose the inequity of
despair and degradation breads depravity...