[atlarge-discuss] New DN, ICANNATLARGE.ORG not resolving Attn Jefsey

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members

  Jefsey, sorry to put you on the spot here, but it now seems
that ICANNATLARGE.ORG is not resolving due to a Name
Server DB error.  Can you possible get that resolved so that
the new DN for this organization can move forward with the
recognized and needed Data transfers from our old DN
to update adequately our new web presence?

  Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance, and
again sorry for putting you on the spot here.