Re: [atlarge-discuss] WORKING GROUPS SUMMARY

Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Pardon me Hans, but as the Alt-Chair (Acting Chair) don't you think
that you should be keeping track of these things?  This is now the second
time this week that you were seemingly completely unaware of what is
going on...