Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

Hey Buddy,

You have a situation.  That situation is that people come after you.
There is a frequently posted file on you.  I know you and know you are
real.
You make substantive contributions and have for years. Shoot I guess I
have known you for years by now.  There is no question about you having
a family and there is no question about you being deeply concerned over
the
development of our Internet.  there is no question that you spent time
in
southeast Asia, and no question you are learned in the law.

Eric