Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> Hey Buddy,
>
> You have a situation.

  No I do not.

>  That situation is that people come after you.

  Well I am not hard to find!  >;)  Let them come if they want...

> There is a frequently posted file on you.

  It is a phony.  The FBI knows it is, the NSA knows it is, the FCC knows
it is, the FTC,knows it is, the DOC/NTIA knows it is, the SBA knows it is,
the FEC knows it is, ect., ect...  Phony FAQ files are made up all the time.
It is a well known and well documented phenomena, check with Sans.org
if you don't believe me.  BTW, I have in the past posted some ot that
material on the DNSO GA list amongst other forums.

> I know you and know you are
> real.
> You make substantive contributions and have for years. Shoot I guess I
> have known you for years by now.  There is no question about you having
> a family and there is no question about you being deeply concerned over
> the
> development of our Internet.  there is no question that you spent time
> in
> southeast Asia, and no question you are learned in the law.

  Exactly right.  So this persons point is only to obviscate, slur,
and cause disruption.  Nothing more...