Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Richard, I can sense your frustration.  Cast it aside, as it is
not helpful to you or your cause.  I too am not happy with the
string "ICANN" or "Atlarge" in the new DN for our presence.
But the members voted and the results are official, ICANNATLARGE.ORG
IS our new DN.

  The recent problem with ICANNATLARGE.ORG not resolving can
be easily fixed.  Jefsey can either move to a different hoster or
get the present Name servers fixed for the current hoster.  I prefer the
former approach.