[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] FYI: Final Implementation Report and proposed new Bylaws

Rick and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Yes, and of course this about sum's this report up as well as
confirms what many of us have known sense '99 as to the ICANN
BoD and staff's intent all along.  This also is in violation of the very
California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law ("CNPBCL")
to which you refer, Rick...

  As the ICANN BOD and staff and in particular the legal staff,
have shown, they will defy any law that they believe that they can
get away with.  Hence, why in part I believe that Karl's law suit,
which was successful, may now be necessary or prudent to correct
this obvious and egregious flaunting of the law by the ICANN BoD
and staff...

  Hopefully the DOC/NTIA will step in here and correct this
obvious problem soon...