Re: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Nope!  Looks pretty clear that ICANNATLARGE.ORG was
transfered to Marc.  Marc, can you confirm?
See: swhois.net
Note in whois record is as follows now:
                   Note: To help prevent malicious domain hijacking and domain
                         transfer errors, the registrar has protected the
registrant
                         of this domain name registrant by locking it.  Any
attempted
                         transfers will be denied at the registry until the
registrant
                         requests otherwise. The registrant for the name may
unlock
                         the name at any time at the current registrar in order
for
                         a transfer initiation to succeed
===========  END OF COPIED WHOIS NOTE/RECORD========