[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ecdiscuss] Meeting in Brussels on Oct 8, 2002

Siegfried and all,

  Thank you Sigfried for this information and update of the meeting
in Brussels.  I am very sure that a number of our [INEGroup]
members will be attending.

  I am CC'ing this to other ML forums that also may have an interest
in attending as well...