Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel List...

Vittorio and all stakeholders of other interested parties and members,

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:47:49 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:
>

> >   ...FYI as I just learned
> >
> >If I send email to the Atlarge Panel List <atlarge-panel@lists.fitug.de>,
> >even though I am a member of the discussion list, my email gets tossed and
> >is NOT distributed to our Panel...
>
> In fact, it is subject to moderation. However, the panel reads the discuss
> list, so I think that messages for the panel can be posted there; the panel
> list, in my opinion, should be kept for panel discussions, motions and votes
> only, otherwise it will be very difficult for anyone interested to find them
> among the general discussion posts.

  There should and really is not difficulty in finding any post in any archive
with a good search facility.  However it is a good idea to keep only Panel
discussions on the Panel list as that is what is is really for..

> We should definitely have an alias such as panel@icannatlarge.org to let
> anyone contact privately the whole panel easily, but we first have to sort
> out the issue about controlling our own domains...

  Agreed.  Next in line should be a Funding model, funding committee,
and Financing committee.