Re: [atlarge-discuss] Posting rules

Norbert and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  This is now the 4th time in two days you have complained
about your slow dial-up connection.  Yet you seem to be able
to post pretty well.  ????

  Norbert, yes I do have some sympathy for your plight.  However
over a year ago now you were also complaining about this same
plight of yours and others in your home country.  I offered and
gave you links to services that would provide you with allot
better service and for free as well.  I see that you did not avail
yourself of those services than and still haven't yet.  So now
my sympathy is wayening a bit.  Go back to the old NCDNHC
archives which you are also a list member of, and review the
information I gave about 16 months ago now.  This time though,
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY FOR
YOURSELF!!  >;)  Also if you are really so concerned
as to the plight of you fellow countrymen, point them in
the direction I pointed you towards...  Maybe they can
take the personal responsibility to take advantage of those
opportunities to solve their band width problems...