[atlarge-discuss] FW: Delivery problems with your mail

Well!  Isn't that special!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info
Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join ICANN At Large!

Reporting-MTA: dns; lmg01.affinity.com
Arrival-Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:18:09 -0700

Final-Recipient: RFC822; jwilliams@hotmail.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 ( Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable)
Remote-MTA: dns; mx3.hotmail.com
--- Begin Message ---
Dicredit Frauds wrote

|  By the way, my real name is Jacob Williams.

Then why don't you use your name, rather than the misspelled moniker you're
using?