Re: [atlarge-discuss] Incorporating Non-Profit

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

James S. Tyre wrote:

> At 01:01 PM 10/9/2002 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >   Oh, and by the way, thank you for the endorsement for the 2004
> >national election as a potential presidential candidate.  But frankly
> >I am not really qualified.
>
> Why?  You do know that literacy requirements have been abolished, don't
> you?  ;-)

  No I didn't.  But thank you for this information even though it does
not apply to me.  But I am glad that you made me aware of it, I am sure
it is helpful to you James, as well as a few other of our esteemed
members...  >;)

> Or do you not meet one or more of the only required qualifications:
>
> 1.  That one be a natural born U.S. citizen (naturalized citizens can be
> almost anything, but not President);
>
> 2.  That one be at least 35 years old; and
>
> 3.  That one has resided in the U.S. for at least 14 years.

  No I meet all these constitutional requirements James.  But again
thank you for pointing them all out to all of us here.  I am sure that
they were of  educational use/value to many.

> That's it, there are no more; as proven amply by some candidates who have
> made it on the ballot.

  Yes even Mickey Mouse as I recall in 1968 was on the Ballot in some
states.  I believe Mickey was on the California Ballot in 1968...  ???
Unfortunately Mickey, although a rather likable character, was not
on the Texas or Delaware ballot in 1968 as I recall...  >;)