Re: [atlarge-discuss] Where To Incorporate

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:43:56 -0400, Sotiris Sotiropoulos
<sotiris@hermesnetwork.com> wrote:

>A most generous offer to be sure!  Thank You David.  Thank You InternetNZ.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Sotiris Sotiropoulos

InternetNZ hasn't actually agreed to (or been informed!) of my offer
but I am reasonably confident that if icannatlarge.org wanted to go in
this direction they would be amenable to help in the way outlined.
Almost all of the Council are individual name holders themselves so
there is a lot of empathy for the need to have at large representation
and participation.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com