Re: [atlarge-discuss] Where To Incorporate

Major problem; see below,

NameCritic wrote:

> Thank you David. Why don't we accept this offer. The forming of the
> nonprofit in new zealand for now can at least get the ball rolling, then
> later other filings can be proposed and filings can be made for each region
> while we decide where the best place to incorporate the main umbrella
> organization.
>
> For now we could all participate in the New Zealand Chapter until other
> chapters are formed.
>
> Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

What, Where, and How could this be?  If this is NZ law I suggest we stay very
far away from that jurisdiction.
Publishers, Editors and Writers I understand, but to hold Joe Shmoe liable for
what Joop puts on the website is very strange.  Or perhaps this is another
unfounded scare tactic (ala ICANNatlarge) to drop participation.

Please Clarify or retract such wild statements. Unless it is your intent to
drive away membership.
Certainly by International Standards this is not the law.

Eric