Re: [atlarge-discuss] Interesting Article at CircleID by Bruce Young

Well alright,

I am a lousy applauder but let me try.
When good work is put forward it may have a flaw or two.  Some of us have been
bitten in the preverbial ass a few times by applauding good works because of
some real or percieved flaw.  I personally have some scars.

But anyway good job Mr. Bruce!