[atlarge-discuss] Re: WG-OUTREACH 003 - Update and Action List

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>

Richard did wish to get busy on it in particular
> on outreach, yes.  But in any event, such does in no way, make him the
"Chair"
> of this WG.

Jeff -

Just to clarify, I don't actually want to be Chair of WG-OUTREACH. I would
just like to be an active participant. I've tried to push things along, as a
committed member of the group, but I am only too happy for the group to
decide its own Chair if it wants one, and I'd prefer to be part of the team
rather than the leader (because I'm not temperamentally a leader).
Previously I have already asked Bruce or other interested parties if they
would be prepared to Chair this group.

Richard