Re: [atlarge-discuss] ERC vs At-Large Representation

Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I also am glad that YJ is in Shanghai as well.  I would never
presuppose that she speaks for users everywhere however.

  YJ is a panel member yes.  She does not speak for our
fledgling organization however as such is beyond the
panel members mandate.  YJ is a good person and
has some very good ideas to be sure.  But she can only
legitimately speak for herself and hopefully also in some
areas, speak to some of some users concerns and
positions...  But that's about it at this juncture...

  Bad form here Hans.  Please don't repeat it!