[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG stillnot resloving...

The IP address of the web host is 66.70.226.183. Set up the name servers,
add an A record, and report the names of the nameservers back to me. Then,
I'll update the registration record with the new DNS information.