Re: [atlarge-discuss] Time...

Hello Joop:

In a management position each day can bring forth
 formidable issues that demand one’s immediate
attention.  As a result, as a survival technique,
it is necessary that a positive accomplishment be
 implemented for each demand.  It does not have to
 be large it just has to be going forward.  Follow
 through is an extremely important function of
management.  One day at a time, follow through.
People depend upon response, it adds meaning to
their life.  And direction.  Management is always
stretched in each and every purpose and it is
easy to become confused and extenuate because of
the pressure.  Unfortunately, excuses do not work
very often for very long when one is in charge.
Building an organization is no easy task.  There
are a lot of very tough decisions to be made.
Some of them will be bad decisions but some of
them will survive as prime.  Nobody said this was
going to be easy but somebody said it has to get
done.  Actually, I think several of us have said
that this needs to get done.

OK, Panel.  What are you going to do about only
two of the decisions:

1.  the lost Forum?
2.  Jeff Williams?

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
Date:  Sat, 01 Jan 2000 23:15:38 +1300

On 04:05 p.m. 9/11/2002 -0500, Micheal Sherrill said:
>Yep.  Come on Panel, make some rules. The
>clock is running out of time.

Before rules that restrict *us* are implemented , rules that allow us to
rule the webhost and the webmaster (now , thanks to a panel appointment,
all in one hand) should be announced and implemented with higher priority.

What we see instead is that thanks to a convenient and well timed hack,
10Mb of hard constructive work that our members have submitted to the www
via our Forum, not to speak about the samples of webmaster accountability
have now been censored and rendered inaccessible, guiding all interested
individuals to this rubbished and poisoned list.

Temporarily offline
Please take up all discussions
on the "At Large Discuss" Mailing List
(atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de).

We must judge everybody here by his actions, more than by his nice words.

Bret, bring the web Forum back without further delay and acknowledge that
you will submit yourself to accountability rules.

There must be an escape from the babble here.

--Joop