Re: [atlarge-discuss] IPv[X] and their implications - Our Issue

Interesting point of view about IPvSex.

Could you help us in explaining how it technically works? Just rought general lines. Still use TCP/IP?
What you say makes some sense to me based upon my old Extended Network Systems Model, so I am not teasing you: I think this is rought good brainware specs. But Jim Flemming will probably ask you a few questions?
jfc