[atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Weekly column: In elections, don't get mad, get even

Declan and all,

  Great column here Declan! >;)

  Yes as a life member of the NRA, we do take our 2nd amendment
right seriously indeed.  This is as it should be.  Although I personally
and not a republican or a democrat, I can understand both sides
of this political hot button.

  However the above said, [INEGroup] measures or rates it's
politicians by to a greater measure by the 1st amendment.
As the 1st amendment was the most important to our founding
fathers, that's why it was first BTW, we believe strongly that
eroding of the 1st amendment is a stepping stone to eroding
the 2nd amendment and so forth/so on...