Re: [atlarge-discuss] Time...

Cost simply is not an issue. If you want a Volkswagen or a fifties style Renault

buy one like dot.com.
If you want some service and high quality go with ccTLDs or an inclusive.
If you want your name stolen at every possible chance get a dot.com.
If you want some integrity get a ccTLD or an inclusive.
Buy what you can afford or what you need.
If you want to drive on the highway instead of taking a bus, pay the toll fee.
I for one take the bus ;-) but I borrow my bosses car.