[atlarge-discuss] Re: What am I missing...

At 18:03 28/11/02, Walter Schmidt wrote:
Joop gets our forum back up - with no data lost after others suggested
otherwise - really the only one to recently accomplish something, not just
talk about it - and some of us DUMP ON HIM ?!?
Dear Walter,
Joop is one of the few doers among us.

http://icann-at-large.org now includes a page for @large links.
The first link is to the current official site in disarray.
The second one is to the restored forum.
The third one to one to Joop's current site.
Joop could I directly give the forum he http://forum.atlarge.ws address? You need to support that 3LD in your DNS and Apache confirguation file, targeting to the icannatlarge.com/forum directory.

As indicated yesterday, everyone with a link to a specific action please profide a link
I would be glad to link:
- Joanna news site
- Jan's response to ICANN
- a page where Sotiris can report on ALAC
etc.

jfc