Re: [atlarge-discuss] is a burning bush worth jail?

At 19:25 11/12/02, Stephen Waters wrote:
http://www.freedomforum.org/templates/document.asp?documentID=16929

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 21:38, J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/12/06/burning.bush.ap/
> I am interested to know if there is more than what CNN reports. If yes I
> suppose that Dow Jones is better protected in being sued in Australia? A
> strange new e-world.
> jfc
Thank you for this.

<quote>
"You can't deny them the right to demonstrate, but you can restrict where they demonstrate," Selzer said. "It's best for everybody that way."
</quote>

It looks like ICANN ALRAs (At large reservation areas). jfc