Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Recordings of Amsterdam Meetings and PROPOSAL

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:46:12 +0100, you wrote:

>I haven't been to Amsterdam, and I only just listened
>to the first hour of the first meeting MP3 (thanks, Bret!),
>but this question (individuals at the RALO level) is not
>a question of the *role* of individuals, but of organization.
>Some people want At Large structures composed of individuals
>in the RALO; some people want individuals in the RALO; I
>don't know whether anyone has a proposal which allows both
>to interact at the same level

I have - and it has been working greatly in the last two centuries:
the western democratical system. Just think of the RALO as the
Parliament, the At Large structures as parties, and the individuals as
voters, and it will work peacefully.
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---