[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams vs Star Chamber

Hello Jeffey:

You know this is not going to go away.  It is like a bad dream that happens over and over again every night when you sleep.  Believe me Jeff that the INEG/East Coast Chapter has almost exhausted our funding trying to minimize the damage to the good name of this organization.  I don't want to sleep at night because of the nightmares.  It is haunting me Jeff and I don't know who to turn to.  We are being questioned by the local, provincial, and federal Canadian law enforcement authorities, the FBI of the United States, the Texas State Attorney General, and the Terrorism Task Force of Interpol.  My wife and children have gone to visit in-laws in Quebec because of the never ending phone calls and the pounding on my door.  People want answers Jeff to the roots of this organization called INEG and they want answers now.  And to think that it came from just mailing thousands of cross postings.  Who knew that this would be the result?  I can't clear my head Jeff from the fate that a!
n !
!
organization of 127k members/stakeholders strong would be pushed to this.  What went wrong?  Was it the idiotic cross posts?  Was it the banal references to your own unsubstantiated claims in prior email that you then dishonestly used to try and prove a really ignorant later statement?  Or is it the bad grammar, poor spelling, and just general illogic of your mental functions that has brought us to this point?  I am confused Jeff.  I am unhappy with your failure to answer the authorities and your own followers.  We need a leader and Our Leader is not answering his email.  Things are not looking good and I have a pounding headache.  I want to go to sleep but I am afraid of what will happen when I dream.  Last night I dreamed that you were not a real person but just an email address (not even a webpage) that was riding this horse at full gallop through the pathways of the internet.  The horse was huge and terrible breathing fire out of it's nose as it trampled over the ordinar!
y !
!
people on the information highway with sparks shooting from it's hooves.  It was like one of the Four Horsemen of the Apoplexy.  You had this weapon in your hands but it was not a sword but a keyboard that you used like a cricket bat to swat those before you in the back of the head as they tried to escape your raging posts.  But they fell before you like so many grains of wheat in front of a Harvester of Doom By Intimidation, False Claims and Sarcasm.  It was horrible I tell you.  I woke up screaming no Jeff no please no more cross posts.  It took nearly an hour for my heart to stop pounding.  Do you think my subconscious is trying to tell me something?

And it didn't help Jeff when you failed to show up for the INEG Meeting in Amsterdam.  There was a lot of grumbling from the members I can tell you.  And it wasn't just because they had to pay for their Big Macs either.  Even though you were supposed to fund the McDonalds Happy Meals from the INEG bank account the manager of the place was pretty cool about the whole thing and still let us hold the meeting there as long as we paid for our lunches.  If you had shown up Jeff you might have been able to explain away a lot of things just like Trent Lott but now I don't know if it will happen.  The Problem with Jeff Williams has now gone to the INEGroup Ethics and Morality Committee for review (Tim Burlee by the way is head of the committee).  You are in a lot of trouble.  Ignoring the issues and just cross posting merrily away is not going to make it disappear.

Anyway Merry Christmas!