Re: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Open call to join

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Well Ms. Judyth, You certainly made a good point. We should decide
> where the largest contributors will come from and be in business
> there.

A polite no - what we should (have done by now) do is be organized such
that any and all contibutions from anyone, anywhere, allow the donor and
ourselves to enjoy the maximum financial benefit. This includes for both,
consideration of (at the least):
 - matching contributions
 - tax consequences
 - accounting and reporting requirements

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -