Re: [atlarge-discuss] Some Simple Facts...

DPF wrote:

> Here - I'll make an offer.  I do this very reluctantly because I would
> rather encourage from below than lead from front.  Give me and Sotiris
> and say three other people mutually acceptable (not currently on the
> panel) 10 weeks as an interim panel and I'll guarantee you we can
> achieve the first four items on that list.  At the end of that time we
> will step aside after running new elections and be ineligible to hold
> any elected or appointed office for say two years. (Note I am speaking
> for myself not sure if Sotiris would agree but he is a doer not a
> talker and someone I could work with despite the fact we have
> disagreed on many issues in the past).

This works for me.  David and I have had some disagreements in the past but I
would be willing to work with him for the benefit of this organization.  I know we
can get the job done.  As for the ineligibility to hold elected office after our
10 week term, I would recommend a term of one year as sufficient but I would not
be adverse to the idea of a two year proscription.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos