Re: [atlarge-discuss] Some Simple Facts...

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:13:44 +0100, "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin"
<jefsey@club-internet.fr> wrote:

>On 08:48 06/01/03, DPF said:
>>Oh grow up you silly little man.
>
>Are you so sure you are above used car resellers?

You have deleted the reference I was responding to which I repeat
below:

"Let be pragmatic: you call for global action and for leadership. This
has a name: Fascism. This has never worked"

I consider my response extremely mild when you bandy such provocative
accusations about.  Especially when some of us have relatives who were
executed by actual fascist regimes.  So don't start playing the
innocent wounded - you can't call effectively call people fascists
(for the crime of disagreeing with your ideas) and not expect a severe
response.  Your credibility with me anyway has plunged from sceptical
to permanently zero.  I see little point in trying to continue to hold
a civil discussion while you resort to such tactics as labeling ideas
you disagree with as "Fascism".

DPF

--
E-mail: david@farrar.com