Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:49:15 -0500, you wrote:

>>My thinking as well; I can only hope that the Panel moves forward in this
>>direction without further procrastination.
>
>Amen to that one Ladies.

I will try to implement an e-mail polling system for our members as
soon as I can - unfortunately I don't have tons of spare time these
days. If anyone wants to volunteer some perl/php over mysql...
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---